COVID-19 update: due to safety concerns, we have canceled the 2020 Neponset RiverFest. We hope to bring the Festival back in June 2021. Stay healthy and safe everyone!
Planning for June 2021 – Stay tuned!
The Neponset RiverFest is a family-friendly, public celebration of the Neponset River, parks, and wildlife.
Join us for a fun day that includes:
- Free use of canoes, kayaks, and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) courtesy of PaddleBoston
- Fishing clinics
- Live music
- Food trucks
- Spray park
- Kid’s activities
- Environmental & science exhibits
- Community groups
Each year the event gets better and better and we look forward to having you join us! See RiverFest 2019 photos
- Exhibitors & food vendors – contact Nancy Fyler at email@example.com or call 781-575-0354 x307
- Sponsors – contact Dee Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-575-0354 x303
- Volunteers – contact Andres Ripley at email@example.com or call 781-575-0354 x301
Please email your company LOGO in a jpeg or png format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Nancy Fyler email@example.com 781-575-0354 x307
Directions to DCR Neponset Park
DCR Neponset Park is at the corner of Granite Ave and Hilltop St., and the parking lot entrance is on Hilltop St.
This page will be updated on a regular basis so check back often for the latest info!
Thanks to our sponsors!