Our staff work individually, together, and with outside partners on projects in the watershed. Project partners have included town departments, state agencies, federal agencies, teachers, and more.
Our projects include:
- strengthening policy to protect the natural resources of the watershed,
- commenting on development proposals to permit better water recharge for our river and underground water supplies,
- boosting towns’ water-efficiency through school programs
- offering rebates for water-efficient appliances,
- managing a water-quality monitoring program (CWMN),
- planning for the construction of stormwater treatment structures,
- guiding abutters’ yard maintenance around a pond,
- releasing biocontrol insects into wetlands to control exotic, invasive plants,
- and getting the word out about what the Neponset Watershed Association does.
For more information, contact NepRWA Executive Director, Ian Cooke email@example.com or 781-575-0354 x305