Wednesday, May 27
6:30 pm-8:30 pm
NepRWA Virtual Ballroom
(and the comfort of your home!)
Are we disappointed that we can’t meet in person and schmooze over drinks? Absolutely! Are we going to have a great time anyway? You betcha!
Grab a snack and a drink, and prepare to see friends and colleagues, hear the latest from our program staff, and see if you can earn the title of NepRWA Trivia Champion!
- 6:30 pm (optional) Team Trivia Contest with NepRWA Staff & Board Members (winning team gets 1 kayak raffle ticket per person!)
- 7 pm – Introduction by NepRWA Executive Director, Ian Cooke, and NepRWA Board President, Rory McGregor
- 7:15 pm – Reports from the Field, Q&A
- 8 pm – Business Meeting & Volunteer Recognition
- 8:30 pm – Kayak raffle drawing
Your optional donation will help protect water, wildlife, and land in your community.
Pre-registration is required to receive meeting login details.
Thanks to Paddle Boston, we are offering a raffle for a brand new Dagger Zydeco 11 kayak with paddle. The winner’s name will be drawn at the end of our Annual Meeting.
If you have any questions about the raffle, please contact Development Director Dee Mullen firstname.lastname@example.org 781-575-0354 x303
Thanks to our event sponsors!