Join NepRWA staff naturalists on an exploration of the Neponset River and learn about the wildlife and history of the area.
Note – as of 9/18, we have 3 spots available for the Sept 19 paddle.
- Sat., Sept. 19 from 11-1 pm (arrive at 10:30 to unload canoes)
- Explore the Neponset Estuary, Baker Dam, and Gulliver’s Creek
- Leave from DCR Neponset Park. Free parking is available in the lot.
We are observing COVID restrictions:
- BYOB = bring your own boat (canoe or kayak)
- masks are mandatory
- six foot distancing between parties will be observed
- limited to 8 guests
- participants must confirm they are feeling well and symptom-free the day of the trip
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The paddle events are FREE to current NepRWA members who have renewed their dues in the last 12 months.
Not a member? Become one today at our membership page: www.neponset.org/join
Join or renew before 7/31 for a special price of just $10 or more and help earn a $5,000 challenge grant for the river!
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The event is open to all ages. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Please bring water and don’t forget sunscreen and a hat!
Questions? please contact Nancy Mahon email@example.com