"Meet the Neponset" photographs are now available through our website. Proceeds from sales will help to support future river clean-ups. Check them out!
From July through October, the Bean and Cream Cafe in Hyde Park was home to a spectacular photo exhibit by local photographers Martha McDonough, Jim LaFond-Lewis, Tom Palmer, and Lee Toma. The exhibit was designed to bring community awareness to the Neponset River in Hyde Park – its history, its needs, and its beauty throughout the seasons.
If you didn’t get a chance to see the photographs up close and personal, you can view them on this page – and you can purchase them. Proceeds from the sale of the photos will help to defray the cost of the exhibit and support future river clean-ups.
If you are interested in purchasing a photo, please contact Nancy Fyler at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number and name of the photograph, or call for more information 781-575-0354 x307.
Click on a picture below to view larger. Prices are for framed photographs.
1. L. E. Mason building reflected in Mother Brook. Jim Lafond-Lewis. 24”x36”—$160.
2. Industrial Drive, flaming tar barrel. Jim Lafond-Lewis. 14”x18”—$60.
3. B Street /Easton Ave. Bridge; pre-clean-up, 2010. Martha McDonough. 14”x18”—$60.
4. River Clean-up at Glenwood Ave. Pedestrian Bridge, 2013. Tom Palmer. 24”x36”—$160.
5. Industrial Park as viewed from Father Hart Bridge in Readville. Jim Lafond-Lewis. 14”x18”—$60.
6. Neponset River at Mother Brook; pre-clean-up, 2010. Martha McDonough. 14”x18”—$60.
7. B Street/Easton Ave. Bridge Clean-up, 2012. Lee Toma. 14”x18”—$60.
8. B Street/Easton Ave Bridge Clean-up, 2012. Lee Toma. 14”x18”—$60.