We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
As a volunteer, you might:
- sample water at streams around the watershed
- work with other volunteers on a river cleanup
- staff an event table on behalf of the Watershed Association
- take photos of sites around the watershed for use in publications
- survey dams and culverts
- advocate for watershed protection
- assist with office projects
To get started:
Our latest volunteer opportunities:
Advisory Council Member
Help guide the development of NepRWA’s program work, connect NepRWA with new partners and plan for the future. NepRWA’s Nominating Committee is interviewing candidates to serve on our Advisory Council for 3-4 lively meetings per year.
For more information, contact NepRWA Executive Director, Ian Cooke, at email@example.com