Our events help your team build new connections while making an impact in the community.
We request that corporate and for-profit organizations donate to NepRWA to support our volunteer program.
- $1,000 for up to 20 volunteers
- $2,000 for up to 50 volunteers
This tax-deductible donation helps cover the cost of the event (staff time, equipment, material removal, and permitting) and our greater efforts to clean and protect the Neponset River.
The Event Will Include:
- Coordination and selection of worksite(s)
- Training on the volunteer task to be completed
- All supplies including personal protective equipment
- An overview of the Neponset River and the ecological context of the volunteer project
- Corporate membership at the Bronze Level
Examples of Corporate Volunteer Events Might Include:
- Invasive species removal
- River cleanups
- Trail maintenance
NepRWA staff will meet with you to discuss your goals and interests and help come up with a volunteer project that is right for your team.
To schedule an event or if you have any questions please contact our Environmental Scientist, Declan Devine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate membership at the Bronze Level ($1,000) and above includes one corporate volunteer event opportunity a year.