From March 1 through June 1, 2020, the Neponset Valley Water Alliance, which includes Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Sharon, and Westwood, is offering grant-funded residential rebates for the purchase of WaterSense labeled toilets and Energy Star rated clothes washers. Terms and conditions apply.
Must be WaterSense labeled and use 1.28 gallons per flush or less.
Click here for a list of WaterSense labeled toilets.
Clothes Washer Rebates
Must have an Energy Star water factor of 4.0 or less.
Click here for a list of Energy Star clothes washers.
- The rebate program is for residents of Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Sharon, and Westwood only.
- Each town may have different rebate amounts, terms and conditions.
- Residents will receive rebates from their town water department, subject to terms and conditions.
- Customers are encouraged to contact their local water departments, prior to purchase, to ensure that their product qualifies for the rebate.
Rebate Forms (coming soon!)
Completed rebate forms should be returned to your local water department.
FREE WaterSense Labeled Showerheads, Faucet aerators, and Rain Sensors
Residents of Canton, Dedham, Foxborough, Sharon, and Westwood are also eligible for free water-efficient showerheads, faucet aerators, and rain sensors.
Visit your water department during regular business hours to take advantage of this offer.
For More Information Please Call Your Water Department
- Canton Water and Sewer Department – 781-821-5017
- Dedham-Westwood Water District (DWWD) – 781-329-7090
- Foxborough Water Department – 508-543-1209
- Sharon Department of Public Works – 781-784-1525
Additional Rebates Across the Neponset Watershed
While not all of the Neponset Watershed towns are part of the Neponset Valley Water Alliance, they may still offer rebates. Check with your water department, prior to purchase, for exact terms and conditions.
The Neponset Valley Water Alliance Rebate Program has been financed partially with State Capital Funds from the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (the Department) under a Sustainable Water Management Initiative Grant. The contents do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Department, nor does the mention of trade names or commercial products constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.