There’s a lot that we can do to make a difference in our environment – and it doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive! A few examples include:
- reducing water use by installing simple faucet aerators or efficient shower heads
- leaving a border of un-mowed native plants along a stream or pond on your property
- learning to properly dispose of household chemicals
- using only minimal fertilizers or other chemicals on your property
- planting only native, hardy plants
Click here to subscribe to the Neponset River Watershed Association e-mail list to learn about environmental events and opportunities, and to advocate on behalf of the Neponset River. We won’t share your e-mail address, and it’s simple to unsubscribe.
To learn more, contact Outreach Director, Nancy Fyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Watershed Association office at 781-575-0354.