NepRWA does not have any open staff positions at the moment. Check back regularly for new openings or consider getting involved as a volunteer!
We have many additional volunteer opportunities throughout the year, so be sure to sign up for our emails to stay up to date.
As a volunteer, you might:
- sample water at streams around the watershed
- work with other volunteers on a river cleanup
- staff an event table on behalf of the Watershed Association
- take photos of sites around the watershed for use in publications
- survey dams and culverts
- advocate for watershed protection
- assist with office projects
For general questions about volunteering, please email NepRWA Environmental Scientist, Declan Devine, at email@example.com
Corporate Volunteer Program
NepRWA offers rewarding, team-building, and community service opportunities for local businesses or corporations in the Neponset River Watershed. Click here for more information.
Share photos via social media @neprwa: